To encourage a sense of belonging and a collective atmosphere dedicated to learning, we ask parents to provide clothes that comply with our school dress code:
Find our online uniform shop at
Burgundy sweatshirts or cardigans (preferably with the school logo).
White shirts, blouses, or polo shirts.
Black or dark grey skirts (preferably at knee length).
Classic school trousers or shorts (no leggings/jeggings).
Grey pinafores, gingham dresses.
Socks: these should be plain black, grey or white and below the knee.
Tights should be black, grey or white.
Black , plain, flat school shoes. Pumps are no longer required for indoors.
During bad weather, if children wear wellington boots, they must have a pair of school shoes to change into.
Correct PE kit will be brought at the start of a half term and left in the cloakroom on the child’s peg in a named draw-string bag.
Black or dark grey shorts.
Black or dark grey joggers (for outdoors PE when the weather is cooler).
Plain white T-shirt.
Trainers (for outdoor PE).
Dark leotard (for gymnastics – if the child chooses to wear one).
Year 4 children will need a swimming kit. This will consist of trunks or a full-cover swimming costume (no bikinis or tankinis).
· Pupils may wear:
o A watch – preferably analogue, rather than digital.
o Fitness trackers.
o Single stud earrings - at your own risk (however, we would prefer no earrings for safety reasons).
· Pupils may not wear or have:
o Hair colours.
o Lines and patterns in their hair.
o Smart Watches.
· What happens is child has incorrect school uniform:
· We will let you know in-person or via Schoop.
· We will remind your child to wear the correct uniform and what this looks like.
· Items, such as jewellery and inappropriate accessories, will be placed in a safe place and taken home at the end of the day.
· If the child continues to wear inappropriate uniform we will invite parents to meet us to discuss the issue.