Updated for Autumn 1
⭐️ 100% reads this week! Wow! That's 2 weeks in a row. Well done Year 2! ⭐
Check out this week's homework below. ️
- - - Year 2 Routines - - -
- Please bring your book bag and reading books daily.
- Children have an allocated day for changing their books. This is noted in the front of their reading record book.
- Library books can be changed or renewed each Wednesday.
- P.E. will be on a Tuesday, although ideally please leave P.E. kits in school for the full half term.
- Login details for TT Rockstars, Numbots and Purple Mash are all listed under the flap in children's reading record books.
- Generally homework is set Thursday to Tuesday.
- Spellings are set Friday to be tested the following Friday.
Homework - Week 7
TT Rock Stars
There is an optional TT Rock Stars session set this week if you would like to keep practising.
This will close on Tuesday morning at 8:30am.
This Week's Spelling Pattern to Explore and Learn
Please practice ready to be tested on
Friday 5th November.
I've added a couple of ideas of how to help practice and learn this week's words.
You can also practice them on Ed Shed. Children's login details can be found in the front of their
reading record book.
Spellings Week 1
Ideas to help you learn your spellings.
Autumn 1 Arthur & Jersey
Who will be the first to achieve their pen licence?
If you're unable to come to school, here's your
daily learning timetable.
First, complete your homework for the week, then get started on the activities below.
Please keep up with your 3 reads!
Online Learners will be assigned a new reading book matched to their current reading book band, each Friday.
School learners will have their books changed weekly within school by Mrs Welsh.
Please aim to read the complete book at least once within the week, ideally twice to develop fluency.
Please complete at least 3 separate reads within the week and record your reads as normal in your reading record book
and then 'turn in' a picture of your reading record by 10am on Friday.
Here are our 3 reads results:
|Summer 1||Week 2||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6|
|Comment:||A great start!||Amazing!||We can do better!|
Come on YR2!